Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Flashback of The Day : Infinite



Ahhhh yesss, Back when Eminem was just so ILL with the lyrics dont get me wrong he can still get off sometimes but not like this.I feel like Relapse was borderline garbage because of the content but thats besides the point.This shit right here !! this shit right here nigga in my Katt Williams voice, is so lyrical !! so many big words that my brain cant even handle off of his first ever album I think....(which i still havent listened too for some reason), you can hear the youth in his voice, his flow was dope too over real old school real hip hoppish beat. Em just spazzes lines for days.One of the most lyrical songs I have ever heard no lie

"My thesis will smash a stereo to pieces
My accapella releases plastic masterpieces through telekinesis
And eases you mentally, gently, sentimentally, instrumentally
With entity, dementedly meant to be Infinite "
- Eminem

No comments:

Post a Comment